Friday, July 25, 2008


Enlightened

Video Art
Creator
Spring 2008

Music composed in Garageband
Special thanks to Christine Stewart and my classmates for feedbacks and support

Enlightened is a recreation of a surrealist and religious dream of mine. In the actual dream I trenscended into the clouds while visiting a Japanese temple located in the mountains. "You are enlightened" was the message the Buddhist monk delivered as I sat down for a cup of tea. This is just one of my many dreams that I have regarding religions. A diety of Mount Tai, a subordinate of Horus, a pet crane of Guan Ying, a cooking god, a subordinate of Guan Gong... It seems as if I was once a celebrated religious icon in my other life, but before I could resume my position in that dimension, I must first practice peace, respect and appreciation.